Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Should I talk to that girl (MySpace)?

so I met this girl by a friend of mine, we were going to DJ at a club and these 2 girls were with him. she seem like a decent girl, didn't talk much, but the other one was free with me , talked a lot with me,



so i found that girl on myspace, i was wondering if i should just send her friend request or message her? and what should i say to her? cuz I'm not sure if she's interested in me. and i don't wanna seem like a stalker, cuz i looked her up on myspace.



Should I talk to that girl (MySpace)?

Myspace is basically for meeting new people, through friends or random adds, i have personally done the same thing as wat ur thinking of doing, you should add her and if she wants to meet new people she will add you...dnt fuss if she doesnt. If she does take it one step at a time, get to know her, ask her her email address and just get to know each other and eventually catch up mayb with your mate. You may have some luck.



Good luck



Should I talk to that girl (MySpace)?

Just say you got her profile name from one of your friends then take it slow



Should I talk to that girl (MySpace)?

well i think u should scrap her and start off casually... u can remind her tat u've met her and thought she looked beautiful and u genuinely would like to know her...



Should I talk to that girl (MySpace)?

Just add her, and if she asks why, just say you just found her up on one of your friends, just be friends first if you wanna have a relationship with her ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs