Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find stories about girls or boys who have been through something over m

Ok I am doing this project about Internet Safety and I want to talk about MySpace. Do you know any websites I can go to that tells stories about girls or boys or have been attacked, died, or been through anything because of a stranger they meet on myspace? Same goes with facebook. If you know any websites please share!



Does anyone know where I can find stories about girls or boys who have been through something over myspace?

In Australia two girls commit suicide and wrote 'odes' to suicide on there page before they killed themselves.



Does anyone know where I can find stories about girls or boys who have been through something over myspace?

www.mydeathspace.com



lists all the deaths of people who have a myspace. some, myspace was involved in their death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs