Friday, November 27, 2009

My b/f chats with girls on myspace?

is that considered cheating...should i leave him or should i start to chat w/guys on myspace?



My b/f chats with girls on myspace?

Do YOU consider it cheating? If you don't, then it isn't a problem.



If you do, discuss it with him, don't try to take revenge, he might not even realize that your consider it a problem.



My b/f chats with girls on myspace?

Lose him if he is web-caming with them!



My b/f chats with girls on myspace?

Well my ex bf use to talk to girls on myspace all the time and it was to the point he would stay up for hours(til- 4am). When i would come to see what he was doing on the computer he would hide the screen...So I consider it cheating. I left him with no doubts, plus we had some other issues. But i say it depends on how he acts when you look at the computer..if he hides a page or something, consider it suspicious, and if he stays up all night(consider it cheating). Look at the other issues in your relationship and come to a conclusion on if you can do better without him..then you have your answer. good luck.



My b/f chats with girls on myspace?

Well he is definitely not above suspicion............



sorry !



My b/f chats with girls on myspace?

it depends what exactly he's saying.



My b/f chats with girls on myspace?

LEAVE HIM



My b/f chats with girls on myspace?

Chat with these guys.....



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs