Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What do you think of my Myspace page .. Girls preferred?

is my myspace page ok.. I don't put much effort into it but any ideas of what I can do to make it look good



Does the fire background look ok?



thought it went well with the cigar pic, even though I don't smoke.



Girls what do you thing about my pictures...????? post a comment if ya want, I hardly have any comments



thanks



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



What do you think of my Myspace page .. Girls preferred?

you are so sexy and your page is hot! when i log-on to my myspace can i request you so we can be friends? the background with the flames and the cigar is creative :}



What do you think of my Myspace page .. Girls preferred?

Your page looks fine, cool background.. why do you care what people think... its just a myspace profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs