Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why girls sees 鍗?addd me on myspace or hi5?

i was so sad %26amp;bored girls come on my profile just viewed it like cinema lol my view is 1800 %26amp;it increases every day not girl seems to add me



i dont know why



i loaded with beautfuil thing like evey guy do



i indroduce my self %26amp;say nice words



they read it only %26amp;dnt addd



like this i say



hi koko how do u do iam satinat master lol this my nicname 19 dear ?how was weekend goin on You know what really sucks? BEING LONELY! Especially during the weekend. Last weekend, I went out with a few friends of mine to hang out..... %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;any way it long ****** story i hope to be friends if u dont have any exuses lol



I picked you at random, but you seem pretty nice--I have 60friends on my friends list, but 60 is a bad-luck number for me...can you make it 61?"mmm see iam excatly not talking about increasing nimber i was serching for open minded smart nice funny dizzy lol love talking alot of kind %26amp;care sentinetive is must be in her aatttuide %26amp;



i dont flirt but i



plz help me



Why girls sees 鍗?addd me on myspace or hi5?

go and try adding girl. don't wait for them to add you. take the intiative DO IT ...........yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs