Friday, November 27, 2009

Girls only please. My myspace appeal?

hi, i'd like to ask this to the girls only. what do you think about my myspace page?



Please, be honest but give me mature answers. i am asking this because most of the time when i send a friend request to some hot girl, they dont add me (denied). Some girls add me but most of them dont.



Tell me, what impression you got from me when you looked at my profile? there is something that is a turn off?



any advice to improve my online appeal?



give me thoughtful answers.



here is myspace:



www.myspace.com/lionunez



Girls only please. My myspace appeal?

well most of them think u are a player cuz of all d girls u have, or they dont knnow u and they dont simply accept strangers or they think u r a stalker....



Girls only please. My myspace appeal?

I don't know too much about myspace,but I went to look and I didn't see any cool layouts..But,I did see plenty of beautiful hot chicks? I don't think you are having a problem.... It is just very plain.get some cool layout and see if that matters..!! It looks like you have all the women you can handle..! lol



Girls only please. My myspace appeal?

it looks pretty boring, you dont have anything on there!



i dont even know what you like other than the song that plays.



im such a nerd i did the code for my myspace page cuz i was tired of really busy pages with all this crap everywhere, and tons of scrolling images and animated gifs (although my sis who is 30 has ALL OF THAT STUFF AND MORE! even a map...who needs a map?)



you can check mine out if you want -



www.myspace.com/ JessTheVagabond

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs