Friday, November 27, 2009

I need help comming up with a comment to leave in my girls myspace?

We have been going out for 3 months or so and usually just email back and forth. Well, I thought I might leave a comment on her page next time instead of an email and surprise her. But what to say? I thought of something funny like "don't u wish ur boyfriend was HOT like ME, don't chya?"



I am open to suggestions.



I need help comming up with a comment to leave in my girls myspace?

Don't write anything corny! If your trying to mark your territory then some guys might think that's cheesy, and feel that she needs a real man. Make it sweet! Girls love hearing sweet things, and to have something said to her for everyone to see, would make her day!



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs